Goals of the Civil Engineering from The City University of New York
- To provide quality education for a diverse student body.
- To prepare technically capable and intellectually motivated civil engineers with the communications skills and an understanding of economic, societal and environmental impacts necessary to address modern civil engineering challenges.
- To conduct high quality research in areas of local, national, and global importance.
- To serve the community and the Civil Engineering profession.
- To enhance the status of the Civil Engineering department as a leader in Civil Engineering education, research and service.
- To develop instructional and research collaborations with stakeholders such as local or federal agencies and firms.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Analytical Methods in Civil Engineering
- Finite Element Methods in Engineering
- Structural Dynamics
- Applied Elasticity & Plasticity
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 364 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
International12970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6485 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National12970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6485 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.