Our flagship International Master of Business Administration of Bucks New University focusses on preparing tomorrow’s aspiring entrepreneurs and business leaders to actively engage with, and navigate, fluid, interconnected and (often) disruptive factors converging and colliding within the global market place. IMBA students will learn to read and translate global uncertainties and disruptive factors and quickly adapt these circumstances to their organisation’s competitive advantage. Existing approaches to business management, international case studies, and new business innovations will all be examined and critiqued.
As a Bucks Business School graduate, you could benefit from a range of post-graduation support, for example help with developing new business ideas.
In 2016 we also opened our 'Launch Pad' boardroom and office space. The Launch Pad space will provide free meeting facilities, Wi-Fi and IT for students and alumni entrepreneurs.
You will also be supported by our Careers and Employability Service, mentoring scheme, and Bucks Business School's network of academics, as well as our international partners.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Leadership
- International Logistics and Operations Performance
- International Management of Finance
- Leading, Managing and Developing Talent
- Marketing Strategy in an 'Always On' World
- Strategic Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 337 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
- Applicants to the International MBA will usually have obtained an Honours degree (or equivalent) and have at least two years post-graduation experience in a managerial position.
- If your first language is not English or your language of instruction at undergraduate level was not English you will be required to demonstrate English proficiency at a score of IELTS level 6.0 (5.5) or its equivalent.
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for High Wycombe
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.