The graduate-level, 36 hour credit program encompasses 12 courses consisting of nine core courses and three elective courses. Students can opt for the Generalist M.B.A. or elect for a concentration in Finance, Management or Marketing.
- A broad understanding of the conceptual foundations of the functional disciplines of business and of their applications
- An ability to identify, analyze and propose solutions to business problems across a wide range of functional areas
- A profound understanding of the conceptual foundations of their selected functional area (for students completing a concentration) and an ability to investigate and formulate recommendations for managerial decision problems and policy issues in that area
- An ability to use quantitative and qualitative research techniques skillfully to assess the functional and overall performance of business organizations.
- An ability to use business communication and presentation skills effectively and persuasively, both orally and in writing
- A global perspective and an understanding of the international environment of business
- An understanding of the ethical and social ramifications of business decisions
AUD’s School of Business Administration provides its students with the following facilities:
- 11 regular classrooms, three computer labs, four theater style classrooms, student lounge, conference room and stock trading room;
- Regular classrooms vary in size and can accommodate anything from 20 to 44 students;
- The AUD/IBM Center of Excellence for Smarter Logistics (CESL) can be set as a board room, a venue for concurrent break-out sessions, a class-room conducive for group discussions or formal lectures;
- Stock trading room has trading terminals and large screens for students to simulate stock trading;
- All classrooms and computer labs are equipped with Instructor PC (HP EliteDesk 800 G1 SFF) connected to a ceiling-mounted projector and audio speakers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Law and Ethics in Business Organizations
- Leadership and Consumer Behavior
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 56 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Arab Emirates
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited national or regional institutional body, achieving a 3.00 GPA or better in undergraduate study.
- International TOEFL®or Academic IELTSTM or the equivalent score on another internationally-recognized English exam. PBT is accepted from specific centers in the UAE.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1037 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1037 EUR per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1037 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1037 EUR per credit and a duration of 24 months.
AED 4.200 per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.