The graduate-level, 36 hour credit program encompasses 12 courses consisting of nine core courses and three elective courses. Students can opt for the Generalist M.B.A. or elect for a concentration in Finance, Management or Marketing.
Upon completion of the Master of Business Administration. (M.B.A.) program from American University in Dubai, students will have acquired:
- A broad understanding of the conceptual foundations of the functional disciplines of business and of their applications
- An ability to identify, analyze and propose solutions to business problems across a wide range of functional areas
- A profound understanding of the conceptual foundations of their selected functional area (for students completing a concentration) and an ability to investigate and formulate recommendations for managerial decision problems and policy issues in that area
- An ability to use quantitative and qualitative research techniques skillfully to assess the functional and overall performance of business organizations.
- An ability to use business communication and presentation skills effectively and persuasively, both orally and in writing
- A global perspective and an understanding of the international environment of business
- An understanding of the ethical and social ramifications of business decisions
AUD’s School of Business Administration provides its students with the following facilities:
- 11 regular classrooms, three computer labs, four theater style classrooms, student lounge, conference room and stock trading room;
- Regular classrooms vary in size and can accommodate anything from 20 to 44 students;
- The AUD/IBM Center of Excellence for Smarter Logistics (CESL) can be set as a board room, a venue for concurrent break-out sessions, a class-room conducive for group discussions or formal lectures;
- Stock trading room has trading terminals and large screens for students to simulate stock trading;
- All classrooms and computer labs are equipped with Instructor PC (HP EliteDesk 800 G1 SFF) connected to a ceiling-mounted projector and audio speakers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Law and Ethics in Business Organizations
- Leadership and Consumer Behavior
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 56 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Arab Emirates
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited national or regional institutional body, achieving a 3.00 GPA or better in undergraduate study.
- International TOEFL®or Academic IELTSTM or the equivalent score on another internationally-recognized English exam. PBT is accepted from specific centers in the UAE.
International1037 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1037 EUR per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1037 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1037 EUR per credit and a duration of 24 months.
AED 4.200 per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.