The Public Policy course at The Chinese University of Hong Kong should serve as the hub and engine of The Chinese University of Hong Kong to promote education, research, and engagement in public policy from an interdisciplinary perspective with local, regional and global impacts.
Students at Public Policy course at The Chinese University of Hong Kong will:
- be equipped with integrative knowledge and essential professional skills
- gain knowledge in policy-making and providing unique insights into major policy areas, such as social policy, economic policy, environmental policy, and urban development
- have the aspiration to create positive changes in society
- Public Policy Process
- Values and Ethics in Public Policy
- Social Policy Research
- Economic Analysis of Public Policy
- Globalization, Social Problem and Policy
- Public Organization Management
- NGOs and Government
- Government and the Economy
- Public Policy and Governance
- Comparative Public Policy
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis until all places have been filled.
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Policy Political Science View 18 other Masters in Public Policy in Hong Kong (SAR)
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a bachelor's degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a bachelor's degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than "B"; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- English Proficiency
International19108 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19108 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National19108 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19108 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.