The Corporate Communication programme at The Chinese University of Hong Kong is designed to enhance individual ability in developing, implementing, and evaluating communication strategies vital to the success of a corporation
This is a one-year full time and two-year part time programme. Full time students will take 2 normal semesters while part time students will need 4 normal semesters to complete a minimum of 24 units for graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Relations Campaigns and Cases
- Applied Communication Research
- Corporate Communication
- Interpersonal and Group Communication
- Conflict Resolution
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 1st Round: 10 December
- 2nd Round: 20 January
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 5 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
In addition to the general qualifications required of by the Graduate School, strong written and verbal skills will be advantageous. Preference will also be given to applicants with relevant professional experience. Applicants from any discipline may apply.
- possess a pass grade in English in one of the following examinations:
- -Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (AS Level);
- -Hong Kong Higher Level Examination;
- -CUHK Matriculation Examination, OR
- have a degree from a university in Hong Kong or taken a degree programme of which the medium of instruction was English;OR
- achieve Level 4 or above in the English subject of the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) examination; OR
International21120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21120 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National21120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21120 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Full-time: $165,000 (per annum)
- Part-time: $63,000 (per annum)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.