The Corporate Communication programme at The Chinese University of Hong Kong is designed to enhance individual ability in developing, implementing, and evaluating communication strategies vital to the success of a corporation
This is a one-year full time and two-year part time programme. Full time students will take 2 normal semesters while part time students will need 4 normal semesters to complete a minimum of 24 units for graduation.
Students at Corporate Communication programme at The Chinese University of Hong Kong will:
- become communication leaders for both public and private sector organisations
- be operating in a socio-political and business environment that is increasingly communication-driven and whose success is increasingly communication-dependent.
- Public Relations Campaigns and Cases
- Applied Communication Research
- Corporate Communication
- Interpersonal and Group Communication
- Conflict Resolution
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis until all places have been filled. Early applications are strongly encouraged.
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Corporate Communication Digital Communication View 8 other Masters in Communication Studies in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The Chinese University of Hong Kong and/or in Hong Kong (SAR), please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- possess a pass grade in English in one of the following examinations: Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (AS Level); Hong Kong Higher Level Examination; CUHK Matriculation Examination, OR
- have a degree from a university in Hong Kong or taken a degree programme of which the medium of instruction was English;OR
- achieve Level 4 or above in the English subject of the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) examination; OR
- submit a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based), or 79 (internet-based) or IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5.
- Applicants are required to submit a statement of purpose in English articulating the relevance of their study plans to their career objectives and professional interests.
International21019 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21019 USD per year during 12 months.
National21019 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21019 USD per year during 12 months.
- Full-time: HK$165,000 per annum
- Part-time: HK$63,000 per annum
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.