The Specializing Master in Industrial Design Engineering and Innovation at POLI.design - Milan (Italy), directed by Prof. Matteo O. Ingaramo, was created to mold capable designers who can manage the entire development of a new product from the initial concept to the manufacturing stage.
This Specializing Master joins the artistic and humanistic skills belonging to design culture with the technical know-how that relates to production technology, materials, and manufacturing costs. It strives to meet the need to operate in a worldwide landscape of heightened competition where the designer can increase the value of a product by making innovations – in both aesthetics and usability – that take advantage of available technologies. The aim is to train professionals whose creative capacity is matched by technical expertise and awareness in a product’s industrial feasibility.
- Placement may be in design studios that assist in various stages of product development, from concept to engineering.
- Placement at companies from market segments characteristic of Italian industry, such as home appliances, business equipment, lighting, furniture, toys, and childcare products.
- Program graduates who opt for consultancy will find they have enhanced capacity to interact with the entrepreneurial environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer-aided Design (CAD)
- Processes and Criteria for Designing
- Production Processes and Methods
- Financial Evaluation of a Design
- Quality Control and Certification, Patenting
- Materials and Technologies
- Enterprise and Innovation
- Tools for Design-driven Innovation
- English Language
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- for Italian / foreign citizens with a qualification obtained in Italy within 26 October
- for Extra U.E. citizens within 26 September
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Innovation Management General Engineering & Technology View 53 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Legacy Laurea or Diploma degree or current Laurea or specialization degree in engineering, architecture, or industrial design.
- Foreign students may present equivalent degrees earned abroad.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11800 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11800 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.