The Agricultural Economics programme from Humboldt University Berlin carries out excellent research on many topics of societal relevance.
Key facts :
The program integrates up to date research into its teaching programs and offers B.Sc., M.Sc. and Ph.D. level courses and programs. It provides for comprehensive supervision and mentoring of the student and is part of a scientific network of national and international research institutions.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Institutional Economics and Political Economy
- Public Policy Analysis
- Quantitative Methods in Agricultural Business Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Agriculture View 81 other Masters in Economics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To apply for the Master Programme in Agricultural Economics, applicants should hold a Bachelor degree in agricultural sciences, economics or a related Bachelor program.
- Applicants need to prove a basic understanding of economics through the successful completion of modules with at least 10 ECTS‐credits in this field.
- Applicants need to prove basic knowledge of mathematics and statistics through the successful completion of modules with at least 10 ETCTS‐credits in this field.
- Knowledge of English language at least at C1 level alternatively
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- There are NO tuition fees at Humboldt University Berlin. Neither for German and EU students, nor for international students from other countries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.