This Health Administration program offered by Eastern University equips students to navigate the interaction of health administration with economics, government policies & regulations, leadership, and information technology.
- 100% Online. Browse FAQs about studying online.
- Specific Healthcare Focus: Our faculty are distinguished health care practitioners who facilitate learning through case studies, assignments, and other resources focused on health care administration.
- Carousel Model: Designed to give students flexibility in class selection during the program. Starting with "Gateway" classes and ending with "Capstone" classes, students are able to select when and in what format they take a class based upon convenience and availability. This allows the student to tailor the program around their particular needs while still being able to complete the program in one to two years.
- Ethically Sound: Formed from a Christian worldview, the FastTrack MBA not only teaches individuals how to become fiscally sound, but also ethically sound, which fills the void of a values-starved business environment.
- Professional connections are easily available through our networking events.
- Affordability: We are proud to offer one of the more affordable MBA programs in the Greater Philadelphia & Harrisburg Area.
- Essentials of Accounting and Finance Prerequisite
- Global Perspectives of Management, Leadership, and Ethical Issues
- Data-Informed Decision Making
- Accounting and Finance for Health Care Managers
- Health Care Governance and Legal Management
- Organization and Management of Health Care Systems
- Health Care Policy
- Health Care Technology and Information Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Enrolling New Students: Every 7 weeks
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 488 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application: Completed and signed
- Official transcript(s) from institutionally accredited and endorsed by CHEA colleges or universities you attended. Submit the Request for Official College Transcript and Eastern University will request your transcript(s) on your behalf. Minimum GPA of 2.5 required.
- A curriculum vitae or resume indicating educational and work history, internships and leadership roles or experiences. Two references must be listed on the resume.
- Essay: In a 2-3 page essay, discuss your personal and professional goals and how an MBA from Eastern will help you to pursue them.
International27936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.