The mission of the School Health Services program offered by Eastern University is to produce outstanding health professionals who are committed to meeting the needs of a diverse population and to their holistic development.
- Fully online coursework
- Excellent instructors with practical experience
- Choice of two tracks: School Health Supervisor Certification or School Nurse Certification
- Coursework can be applied towards permanent School Nurse Certification
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Design
- Community and Environment Health
- World Health Issues
- Curriculum and Health Education in Diverse Populations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health View 363 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Current Resume or CV
- RN License (School Health programs only)
- Official Transcripts: Must be submitted from all colleges attended. Unofficial transcripts may be submitted initially for advising purposes. Submit the Request for Official College Transcript and Eastern University will request your transcript(s) on your behalf.
International22290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 743 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 743 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.