Rooted in the Philadelphia area, Eastern University's fully online Nursing program utilizes a holistic and integrative approach.
100% Online, Holistic MSN
- Convenient Online Format: Fully online program offered in 7-week sessions, allowing busy students to maintain employment while continuing their education.
- Holistic Concentration Tracks: Concentration tracks in Holistic Nursing Leadership or Holistic Nurse Educator
- Transformational Christian Values: Prepares nurses to transform nursing practice, research, education, and administration from a Biblical foundation and through Christian values.
- Relationship-Focused: Holistic, relationship-centered philosophies and integrative modalities are embedded into nursing curricula and clinical activities.
- AACN & AHNCC-Based Curriculum: The curriculum is based upon the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Essentials of Master’s Education in Nursing (2011) and the American Holistic Nurses Credentialing Corporation (AHNCC) Core Values.
- Career Advancement: Graduates are prepared for nursing leadership and education positions in hospitals, long term care, community and public health settings, academic institutions offering nursing education programs, and healthcare business settings.
- Certification-Ready: All graduates are prepared to take Advanced Holistic Nurse Board certification exam (AHNCC) (curriculum encompasses exam blueprint content areas).
- Prestigious Nursing Department: Eastern University’s nursing department has been recently named 1 of the 13 Top Holistic Nursing Programs in the U.S.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theoretical Foundations of Advanced Holistic Nursing
- Physiology, Assessment, and Therapeutics
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNursing View 258 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Applicants must hold a B.S. in Nursing from a nursing program accredited by CCNE or ACEN.
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0 preferred with particular importance placed on the last two years of the undergraduate record. An applicant with a lower GPA may be offered provisional acceptance for a period of one semester or term. (Note: Students are limited to six credits in this classification and financial aid is not available.)
- Must hold a current unrestricted RN license
- In addition to the general graduate admissions requirements, applicants may have to complete prerequisites before they are fully admitted to the MSN.
International598 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 598 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
National598 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 598 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.