The MA in Clinical Counseling - Applied Behavior Analysis program at Eastern University prepares students work in the clinical counseling field, applying social justice practices and a global understanding of human nature, problems, symptoms, and interventions.
- Prepares students for licensure as professional counselors in Pennsylvania
- Curriculum meets the educational requirements for Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC) in Pennsylvania
- Verified Course Sequence meets educational requirements for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Examination®
- Meets the educational requirements for Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), PA Licensed Professional Counselor, and PA Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS)
- The first Christian institution with a BACB verified curriculum on the East Coast
- Training focused on school and community settings
- Faculty have specific behavior analysis credentials and experience within the field
- Students can choose between a fully online program or an on-campus program with a blended format (combination of evening and online classes)
- Counseling Theory, Personality and Practice
- Principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Ethics and Professional Development
- Lifespan Development
- Group Dynamics and Counseling
- Psychopathology and Diagnosis
- Social and Cultural Foundations of Counseling Practice
- Career Development Theory & Practice
- Research Design & Statistics
- Techniques of Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Personality Dynamics and Psychosocial Assessment
- Practicum in Psychotherapy Integration
- 36 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Clinical Psychology View 1043 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- GPA 2.8 (3.0 required for accelerated and online tracks) with particular importance placed on the last two years of the undergraduate record. An applicant with a lower GPA is strongly advised to submit GRE or MAT scores to strengthen the application.
- Completion of two prerequisite undergraduate Behavioral Science courses (6 credits within the last 10 years - Grade C or above). CLEP exams will be accepted for Introduction to Psychology, Human Growth and Development, and/or Introduction to Sociology.
International15240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 762 USD per credit during 36 months.
National15240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 762 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.