Our Master of Accountancy program at Florida Southern College prepares you for the Uniform CPA Examination and meets the 150-hour academic requirement to become a CPA. Specifcally designed for working professionals, our program combines rigorous online coursework and traditional face-to-face classes.
To ensure you’re ready for the licensure exam, we’re one of the few programs in the nation to incorporate a CPA Exam Review—into our curriculum, at no additional cost. And with our accelerated approach, you can complete the program in as few as 16 months.
- Our accounting program prepares a student to complete the 150-hour academic requirement to become a CPA, and includes a CPA Review Course to help you prepare for the exam.
- Our faculty are CPAs with significant practical experience, including active tax practices, former experience with major accounting firms, and fraud investigation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Taxation
- Advanced Managerial Accounting
- Accounting Research
- Accounting Capstone Project
- Data Analytics
- Ethics in Accounting
- Fraud Examination
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAccounting Taxation View 149 other Masters in Taxation in United States
- Official undergraduate transcripts of all academic work with a minimum 3.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale
- GRE/GMAT* Scores
- Current Résumé
- Personal Statement of Professional Goals
- Recommendation Form or Letter of Reference
- Official Translated Transcripts With Course By Course Evaluation**
- Bank Letter Verifying Funds of Sponsor***
- Sponsor's Guarantee Form
- Valid Passport
- Official TOEFL/IELTS Score****
International18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 16 months.
National18000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 16 months.
Living costs for Lakeland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.