- Clinical Psychology interests at Vanguard University developed through training in a variety of agencies.
- Appropriate training and fieldwork experience equips students to work and minister effectively within a variety of settings.
- Specific training in clinical conceptualization.
- Required personal therapy concurrent with course work benefits the student by giving them the opportunity to be engaged in the therapeutic process as a client.
- Content and structure aids in further career development of ministers, law enforcement officers, health care workers, teachers and other mental health workers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Foundations
- Advanced Psychopathology
- Ethical and Legal Issues
- Family Psychotherapy
- Research Methodology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 262 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- References: Download the paper version of the Graduate Psychology Reference. Each applicant is required to secure three references: one from a professor with whom you took classes within your major, another from a professional reference, and the third one from someone who can speak knowledgeably about you. Both reference form and a letter must be submitted. These should not be completed by someone who is a relative or friend.
- Statement of Purpose (250 words): Write a detailed statement of purpose describing reasons for pursuing graduate education in Clinical Psychology.
- Autobiographical Statement (500 words): Write a statement addressing the ways in which your life experiences have influenced and shaped you to be the person you are today.
International795 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 24 months.
National795 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Costa Mesa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.