The Master's in Strategic Finance presents financial management as a tactical discipline in which financial strategists network with stakeholders in a dynamic international marketplace.The Strategic Finance program at Bellevue University, online or in-class, is designed to develop your enterprise-wide financial decision-making skills by guiding you to apply value optimization, risk management, and business strategy to real-world contexts found in:
- Corporate finance and banking
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Enterprise risk analysis
- Insurance and risk
- Investments and financial planning
You will examine a wide variety of both financial and business strategies. Throughout your coursework, you’ll consider future trends and the decisions that managers and executives face across diverse industries, whether within a firm, as a financial intermediary, or in investment management.
To further align your finance studies with your career objectives, you may choose from numerous concentrations listed in the curriculum section. From Business Analytics to International Management, a deeper focus on one area of interest will help you reach your specific goals. You’ll have the tools to become a well-rounded business and organizational leader and develop the skills critical to an organization’s success in the global environment.
Program OutcomesGraduates of the online Master's in Strategic Finance will be able to do the following:
- Apply critical thinking skills to analyze, evaluate and effectively communicate to diversified stakeholders an organization’s financial strategy addressing the strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats of an organization’s business operations in a global environment.
- Apply critical thinking skills to analyze, evaluate and effectively communicate to diversified stakeholders applications of cash flow and value optimization analysis of an organization’s business operations in a global environment.
- Apply critical thinking skills to analyze, evaluate and effectively communicate to diversified stakeholders the implications of a holistic enterprise-wide risk analysis of an organization’s business operations in a global environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Business Analysis for Decision Making
- Accounting for Performance Management
- Business Conditions in Global Markets
- Financial Management & Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Strategic Management View 150 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States. The financial documents must meet the following criteria:
- Affidavit of Support Form
International21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 595 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.