- The goal is to create broad experience that includes the many elements of current cases in ES/DM and emphasizes both the critical thinking and leadership skills necessary to advance in the field.
- The Fire and Emergency Sciences degree offered at University of Florida provides post-professional advancement for the critical technical issues beyond the initial emergency science practices and administrative studies. Major research topics include interdisciplinary studies in material sciences, supression systems, advanced planning and geographic systems, pre- and post-disaster mitigation planning, computer applications, and technological innovations.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Construction Methods Improvements
- Comprehensive Estimating
- Construction Cost Analysis
- Facilities Operation and Maintenance
- Construction Project Delivery
- Equipment and Methods for Heavy Construction
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Emergency & Disaster Management View 2367 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- A recognized baccalaureate, graduate or professional degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a comparable degree from an international institution.
- For applicants with a bachelor’s degree only, a minimum grade point average of B (3.0), calculated from all grades and credits after the semester where the applicant reached 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours is required. Applicants should refer directly to their intended academic units for Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) requirements. If required, academic test scores are used in the context of a holistic credential review process.
International30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
National30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12740 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Gainesville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.