Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
Candidates at the Curriculum and Instruction program at the University of North Georgia may choose an approved Focus Area of Study not previously completed or transferred into the program. These areas include:
- Gifted Education
- English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- International Teaching - leading to IB Credential
More informationVisit official programme website
- Cognition and Learning
- Curriculum Design and Evaluation
- Instructional Delivery
- Professional Capstone
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3510 other Masters in Education in United States
- General Record Exam (GRE) score not less than 301 verbal and quantitative scores combined) or a score not less than 391 on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT).
- A clear, renewable teaching certificate.
Admission requirements international
- Submit official SAT or ACT scores and meet traditional freshman criteria.
- You must be able to prove that you have the equivalent of at least $39,000 USD in the bank to finance your education if you are applying for a bachelor's degree, or $29,000 USD if applying for an associate degree.
International916 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 916 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National916 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 916 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State230 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 230 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.