The Public Administration program at University of North Georgia consists of 24 semester hours of core courses plus twelve (12) semester hours focused on Public Affairs.
The MPA program is designed to serve students who are currently employed in a public-service organization or are contemplating a new career in public and human services. The MPA program is intended to be challenging in order to make a student’s investment of time worthwhile.The program is also flexible to accommodate the schedules of both full-time and part-time students and to allow students with a variety of interests to profit from the program’s curricular options.
- Leadership & Organizational Theory
- Public Administration
- Public Budgeting
- Public Policy Analysis
- The Legal and Ethical Environment of Public Administration
- Public Personnel Administration
- Research Methods for Public Administrators
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration View 830 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Baccalaureate from a regionally accredited, four year institution with at least a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 (4.0 scale) calculated in accordance with Graduate Admissions procedures.
- A six-hundred-word personal statement describing the specific interest in the MPA degree and any background in the field of public administration.
- Two UNG recommendation forms.
International5454 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 303 USD per credit during 24 months.
National5454 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 303 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.