The Master of Science in Clinical Research from Thomas Jefferson University was created to prepare students for the wide array of career opportunities in the clinical research industry.
- This program is well suited for career changers with a background in life, physical or clinical sciences that would like to break into the field of clinical research. It is also appropriate for individuals already in the industry and looking for additional graduate-level training.
- The field of clinical research is rapidly expanding and knowledgeable professionals are needed to coordinate, manage, and administer clinical trials. This master of science degree will provide students with the foundation needed to be successful in the field of clinical research.
- Statistical Methods of Data Analysis
- Fundamentals of Clinical Trials
- Advanced Clinical Trials Management
- Drug Development Epidemiology
- Regulatory Issues in Scientific Research
- Research Ethics and Responsible Conduct
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 2367 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit. Official transcripts can be sent electronically by the institution to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the address above.
- Personal Statement: Submit a statement of purpose outlining your interest in the program, how the course of study relates to your desired career path, and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit three letters of reference that provide insight into your academic competence. References from college or university faculty members are recommended. You may request recommendations through your MyJefferson account.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
International21330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1185 USD per credit during 24 months.
National21330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1185 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.