This Curriculum and Instruction - Instructional Leadership - Family and Consumer Sciences program from Wayne State College, is designed for teachers who are already certified in this content area as an opportunity to go deeper into their specialty while simultaneously earning a master’s degree. This program does not meet initial certification/licensure requirements through the Nebraska Department of Education.
It has not been determined if this program meets requirements for all other states. If you plan to pursue licensure or certification in a state other than Nebraska, please check that state's licensing board to determine their licensing requirements
- Instructional Techniques and Curriculum Development in FCS
- Curr. Trends and Issues in FCS
- Special Topics in FCS
- Special Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Family & Consumer Science Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1143 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Successfully complete a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- Complete and submit the online Graduate Application for Admission a
- Request official transcript(s) for all college coursework
- The official transcript(s) must be original, have the official seal of the institution and the degree statement, and must be sent directly to WSC (the transcript(s) must not pass the student’s hands).
- Three reference forms or letters need to be submitted on your behalf. Eligible references are school administrators and current or previous employers. The recommendations cannot be from peers, people the student is currently supervising or has supervised in he past.
- Submit a Statement of Purpose to the Dean of the School of Education and Counseling
International6462 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 359 USD per credit during 24 months.
National6462 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 359 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.