Southern New Hampshire University has a long history of providing highly respected finance-related undergraduate and graduate degrees, having been founded as an accounting school in 1932.
The MS in Finance from Southern New Hampshire University continues this fine tradition. As a SNHU student, you'll have access to internship and networking opportunities through well-connected alumni who have earned their graduate finance degrees.
As a private, nonprofit university, SNHU has one mission - to help you see yourself succeed.
The benefits of earning your master's in finance at SNHU include:
- Supportive community. Join the SNHU campus community of students who are closely connected with faculty and staff dedicated to your success.
- Affordability. SNHU is one of the most affordable private, nonprofit universities in New Hampshire.
- Accessible faculty. Learn from highly credentialed faculty who are experts in their fields and interact with you in the classroom, dining hall, fitness center and the stands.
- Efficiency and flexibility. Complete your graduate degree on campus in 12-18 months, with 3-5 courses per 16-week term.
- Minimal requirements. No GRE or GMAT required for admission.
- Networking. Tap into our nationwide network of alumni for tips and career opportunities.
- Campus experience. Enjoy more than 50 student clubs, champion Division II athletics and fun events on our 300-acre campus in Manchester, NH, named a "Best Place to Live" by Money magazine.
When you earn a master's in finance, you'll acquire financial knowledge and analytical skills with widespread appeal to employers in a variety of industries, including corporate finance, commercial banking, securities analysis, investment banking, financial planning, risk management and insurance.
Career opportunities for MS in Finance degree holders are varied, and the number of jobs continues to grow. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, personal financial advising jobs are projected to soar, with expected growth of 30% through 2024. Employment of financial analysts is expected to rise by 12%. Positions in finance will continue to grow for those with a master's degree, both inside and outside of the finance industry.
- Quantitative Analysis for Decision Making
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Financial Modeling
- Money and Capital Markets
- International Corporate Finance
- Graduate Finance Capstone
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
More informationGo to the programme website
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 362 other Masters in Economics in United States
All transcripts submitted must be official or attested copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates. Academic documents must include an official transcript with record of courses and grades/marks received. Transcripts should be issued by the institution in a sealed and stamped envelope.
International Applies to you12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6300 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National Students: 700$ per credit
International Merit Scholarship: As part of the commitment to international students and their academic achievement, Southern New Hampshire University offers merit-based scholarships to international students who are applying for admission to SNHU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.