• The MSHI degree program requires 33 credit hours post bachelor’s degree.
• Offered fully online, and in a ground-based, cohort-based format. Check with Advisor for upcoming ground based cohorts and locations.
• Students and professionals seeking a MSHI degree will understand the dynamic relationship between people, information technology, healthcare services, and the healthcare system.
• Prospective students will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to leverage information technology to improve healthcare delivery and outcomes.
- Advanced Health Informatics
- Advanced CyberSecurity
- Advanced HealthCare Database Management
- Leadership in the Health Professionals
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Informatics View 130 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Have earned or will earn a high school diploma or a General Educational Development (GED) diploma.
- Have never enrolled as a full-time or part-time student at a college or university except for Dual Enrollment during high school.
International800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 800 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 800 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.