At Health Informatics programme of Jacksonville University, you can gain the knowledge and skills necessary to leverage information technology to improve healthcare delivery and outcomes.
- is offered in both an online and cohort format
- is only 11 courses and can be completed in one year or with our part-time pathways
- includes the real-world experience of an internship or work project
- helps you pursue professional certification options after completing the MSHI program
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Health Informatics
- Advanced CyberSecurity
- Advanced HealthCare Database Management
- Leadership in the Health Professionals
- Epidemiology and Evidence-Based Health Informatics
- Legal and Social Issues in Health Informatics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Informatics View 125 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete online application.
- Baccalaureate degree in any discipline from a regionally accredited institution. Official transcripts from the Baccalaureate degree granting college or university; unofficial transcripts from all other colleges and/or universities attended. Applicants with a cumulative undergraduate grade point average (GPA) with a 3.0, or higher, on a 4.0 scale will be fully admitted.
- Applicants with a cumulative undergraduate grade point average (GPA) with less than 3.0 on a 4.0 scale will be considered for conditional admission. GRE and application fees have been temporarily waived.
- Professional Resume.
- Personal statement, 1-2 pages in length.
- Unencumbered Background Check for students who select internship option.
- TOEFL if the applicant’s primary language is not English. Full details available in the university catalog.
- Letters of recommendation may be requested.
International700 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 24 months.
National700 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Jacksonville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.