Why Earn Your Master’s in Social Work at Sacred Heart University?
- Through direct clinical or direct community practice, you will explore human behavior in the social environment, social work generalist practice, social welfare policy, social work research, human diversity and social justice. You’ll enhance this knowledge with specialized skills in social work practice and assessment, treatment planning, interventions, and practice evaluation. You’ll be prepared for leadership roles in generalist and specialized practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Diversity and social Justice
- Human Behavior and Social Environment
- Community Assessment
- Social Welfare Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work View 383 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Completed online application
- Two letters of recommendation
- 1-2 page personal statement outlining why you are pursuing the MSW program at SHU
- Official transcripts from all previously attended institutions
- Non-refundable application fee
- Interview with social work faculty. Applicants will be invited in to interview after all other application materials have been received.
International24750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 825 USD per credit during 24 months.
National24750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 825 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Fairfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.