Designed for the classroom teacher, the M.Ed. builds skills in the areas such as classroom instruction, curriculum, assessing student learning, and practical applications in the content area. This M.Ed. program is offered in Fairfield and Griswold, CT.
- Advanced Practices Teaching Elementary Math & Science
- Assessing Student Learning
- Practicum in Language Arts & Social Studies
- Practicum in Math & Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3670 other Masters in Education in United States
- Graduate application
- Non-refundable application fee
- Copy of your official teaching certificate
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to your future potential as a teacher
- Official transcript(s) from all colleges and universities previously attended.
- Current resume
- Signed Education Applicant Statement of Understanding
- Plan of Study: Once you have submitted official transcripts and a copy of your teaching certificate you may complete the plan of study requirement
- Register for an appointment through CES
International760 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 760 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National760 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 760 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.