In the masters in Cybersecurity program at Sacred Heart University, you will also:
- Become proficient in products and applications that prohibit cyber threats
- Learn effective technology risk management practices
- Identify new and existing threats and determine methods for mitigation
- Build secure and defendable systems
- Analyze cybersecurity risks and apply real-world solutions
- Learn to address and stop ever-changing security threats and infiltration techniques
- Perform cybersecurity research
- Gain hands-on experience with security tools
- Benefit from networking opportunities
- Learn from expert faculty who are industry professionals with more than 50 years of combined experience in cybersecurity
- Study full- or part-time
- Be part of SHU’s Jack Welch College of Business & Technology, one of fewer than five percent of elite business schools worldwide accredited by AACSB International
- Graduate prepared for a career in the rapidly growing STEM field, where employment demand and salaries are high
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Software Engineering
- Digital Forensics
- Network Security
- Systems Security
- Security Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling admission basis.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 205 other Masters in IT Security in United States
- Online Application
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions. Sacred Heart University students and alumni may authorize the Office of Graduate Admissions to obtain their official SHU transcripts on their behalf. Contact the Graduate Admissions office for an authorization form. International students may need to have a transcript evaluation completed by World Education Services
- Non-refundable application fee
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Professional resume
International14175 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 945 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14175 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 945 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Fairfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.