The Applied Behavior Analysis option coursework from California State University Sacramento should fulfill the most recent requirements to sit for the national certification exam in behavior analysis (BCBA).
- Students should note that this program is also appropriate for those planning to enter doctoral programs in Applied Behavior Analysis, Experimental Analysis of Behavior, or Special Education.
- Advisors play an active role in the planning process, and students are strongly encouraged to consult with faculty on a continual and intensive basis as soon as they begin their studies in the program.
- Methods in Empirical Psychology
- Survey of Contemporary Statistical Methods in Psychological Research
- Advanced Applied Behavior Analysis
- Research Methods in Behavior Analysis
- Theoretical Foundations of Behavior Analysis
- Advanced Experimental Analysis of Behavior
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 1217 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- an application for admission—via CalState Apply
- two sets of official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended;
- a completed application;
- one set of unofficial transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, including Sacramento State transcripts;
- unofficial copies of the General GRE scores;
- three letters of recommendation, from individuals who can evaluate the applicant's potential for successful graduate study. At least two letters from faculty are preferred.
Living costs for Sacramento
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.