The Master of Food Science and Technology programme is offered at the Universiti Teknologi Mara .
Graduates from this program have the potential to become an expert workforce in environment-related fields.
This program, will also allow graduates the opportunity to further their studies at the doctorate level (PhD).
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Research Methodology
- Food Commodity Processing Technology
- Advanced Food Analysis
- Elective Course
- Food Safety and Quality Management
- Food Ingredients Technology
- Advanced Food Chemistry
- Units Operation and Food Engineering
- 18 months
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFood Sciences View 11 other Masters in Food Sciences in Malaysia
- A Minimum Of A Second Class Honours Degree Or CGPA Of 2.75 In A Science-Related Field From UiTM Or Any Instituition Of Higher Learning Recognised By The UiTM Senate; Or
- A Bachelor's Degree With A CGPA Of Between 2.50 And 2.75 Can Be Considered Subject To Rigorous Internal Assessment; Or
- An Equivalent Qualification To An Honours Degree In A Science-Related Field Recognised By The UiTM Senate Together With Relevant Experience.
International2336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1168 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
International Tuition Fees Per Semester (RM): 4,840
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.