Students may use the degree to produce a portfolio of work as a pathway to an M.F.A. degree, as an avenue to promotion or advancement in an existing career, or to hone technical skills in specific studio disciplines for use in industry.
- Enhance student communication and presentation skills through participation in graduate seminars, critiques and engagement with professional standards.
- Develop deeper awareness of historical and cultural contexts of art and craft production leading to advanced skills of aesthetic judgement and assessment.
- Develop capacities of independent inquiry research strategies, problem solving and self-reflexivity with regard to creation of a body of work.
- Build a strong portfolio to enhance opportunities for further education and/or career and entrepreneurial options.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students may use the degree to produce a portfolio of work as a pathway to an M.F.A. degree, as an avenue to promotion or advancement in an existing career, or to hone technical skills in specific studio disciplines for use in industry.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
For timely consideration of the application, it is recommended applicants submit a complete application at least one month before the start of the semester.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History View 466 other Masters in Art History in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 2.750 undergraduate GPA on a 4.000 point scale
- Official transcript(s)
- Curriculum vitae
- Goal statement
- Artist statement (250-500 words)
- Three letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State9648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9648 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Kent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.