Public Policy from Indian School of Business (ISB) is designed specifically to address the needs of mid-career and senior level professionals with at least five years of experience.
- All India Civil Services
- State Government Officials
- Public Sector Officials
- Multilateral agencies (UN, World Bank, ADB etc)
- Embassy personnel
- Non-Government Organisations (Indian and International)
- Foundations and Think Tanks
- Consulting firms
- Senior Industry Executives
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Evidence in Public Policy
- Reading and Writing Analytically
- Public Policy: Design, Analysis and Implementation
- Data Analysis
- Technology and Society
- Financial Sector Regulations and Law
- Theory and Practice of Negotiation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The completed admission application form should be sent through the sponsoring authority. You may also send one advance copy along with the Part-B and Bond of each
- English Proficiency
International17029 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17029 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17029 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17029 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
12,60,000 INR covers:
- Course Material
- Faculty Costs
- Guest Speakers
- Student Accommodation and Meals
- Internet mediated component of the Course
- Gala Dinner & Events
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.