The mission of the Coastal Engineering program from Jackson State University is to provide engineers with graduate education in the specialized field of coastal engineering, including knowledge, skills and abilities to address coastal engineering challenges arising from coastal natural disasters.
- Provide students an understanding of the fundamental coastal engineering knowledge and principles necessary to address engineering challenges in a coastal environment, especially those arising from coastal natural disasters.
- Provide graduate course work and research programs in coastal engineering.
- Engineering Analysis
- Coastal Structures
- Coastal Engineering Design
- Sedimentation and River Engineering
- Linear Theory of Ocean Waves
- Spectral Wave Theory
- Analysis, Design and Rehabilitation of Breakwaters
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology Marine Engineering View 46 other Masters in Marine Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission. Click here to access the Graduate School Application.
- Out-of-state and International applicants must submit a $25.00 application fee. Applications will not be processed without payment of the application fee. Payment is made by using a credit/debit card at the time of application. Application payments are processed as part of the application.
- A satisfactory TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS score
International6520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3260 USD per semester during 12 months.
National6520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3260 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State5520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2760 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Jackson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.