MissionTo provide graduate learning opportunities in civil engineering for acquiring the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary for practice and life-long professional development; to contribute to the expansion of knowledge of civil engineering through research programs; and to provide professional and community service to the state, the nation, and the world.
The Civil Engineering program from Jackson State University has the following objectives:
- Provide graduate education in specialized civil engineering areas.
- Contribute to the discovery of new knowledge and methods that enhance the theory and practice of civil engineering; and engage in meaningful service activities.
- Provide an environment that promotes professional development, growth of the intellect, character, and spirit of students, faculty, and staff.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Pavement Analysis and Design
- Pavement Materials and Design
- Advanced Structural Analysis
- Structural Dynamics
- Advanced Design Of Concrete Structures
- Engineering Hydrology
- Advanced Fluid Mechanics
- Hydraulic Engineering Design
- Advanced Geomechanics
- Advanced Foundation Engineering
- Soil Dynamics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 1461 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission. Click here to access the Graduate School Application.
- Out-of-state and International applicants must submit a $25.00 application fee. Applications will not be processed without payment of the application fee. Payment is made by using a credit/debit card at the time of application. Application payments are processed as part of the application.
- A satisfactory TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS score
International28800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 960 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 960 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State13800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 460 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Jackson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.