This Marketing and Consumer Psychology from Hong Kong Shue Yan University is a pioneering programme that not only covers traditional areas in marketing, but also psychological knowledge, and practical skills that are required for career success. The programme is designed to provide with an employment-focused curriculum to give its graduate a career advantage in consumer marketing.
- Pioneering programme that combines marketing and consumer psychology to give graduates a career advantage.
- Provides a gateway to careers in business organizations, non-profit companies, market research companies, advertising agencies and a wide range of other employers who need well-trained professionals in both market research and consumer psychology.
- Practical approach to learning that includes real-world projects enabling students to apply their knowledge and skills to enhance their value in the job market. Curriculum is designed in conjunction with industry professionals and based on the needs of employers.
- Professional and business development that helps students’ learning and interaction, professional seminars are held regularly by inviting esteemed scholars and business practitioners to enrich our students with new ideas and perspectives.
- Flexibility means that our intensive learning delivery allows flexibility to study around work commitments and the degree can be completed in two years.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer Psychology
- Marketing Communication and Brand Management
- Applications of Psychology to Marketing
- Strategic Innovation and Marketing Management
- Digital Marketing and Internet Consumer Behavior
- Chinese Psychology and Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Global Marketing
- Organizational Marketing
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Marketing View 10 other Masters in Marketing in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application or download Application form, print and complete the application form
- A photocopy of HKID Card/Passport
- Photocopies of degree certificates
- Official transcripts from post-secondary institutions/universities attended
- Two signed and sealed Referee Letters
- An application fee of HK$200 by crossed-cheque
International10620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 354 USD per credit during 12 months.
National10620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 354 USD per credit during 12 months.
- HK$82,500 (HK$2,750 per credit)
- Part time (HK$20,625 per year)
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.