Sustainable Management from University of Wisconsin Green Bay curriculum explores the changing relationship of humans to the natural and built environment, scientific perspectives, the carbon cycle, economic systems, modeling techniques to assess business scenarios, public policy and law from both national and international perspectives, and how to lead effective change that can take an organization to the forefront of sustainability.
Graduates with Sustainable Management from University of Wisconsin Green Bay will be able to:
- examine sustainability from different perspectives
- gain a comprehensive understanding of the ways in which changing human activities affect our natural, social and economic environments.
- Cultural and Historical Foundations of Sustainability
- The Natural Environmen
- Policy, Law and the Ethics of Sustainability
- Economics of Sustainability
- The Built Environment
- Geopolitical Systems: Decision Making for Sustainability on the Local, State and National Level
- Leading Sustainable Organizations
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Water Management
- Waste Management and Resource Recovery
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
All application materials need to be completed two weeks prior to the semester start to be considered for admission.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Sustainable Development View 40 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United States
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- 3.0 grade point average. Applicants with a GPA of less than 3.0 may be considered for provisional admission.
- UW System application form
- $56.00 application fee
- Official transcripts from colleges and universities previously attended
- A personal statement describing the reasons behind your decision to pursue this degree and what you believe you will bring to the MS Sustainable Management program. Space for the personal statement is included in the online application.
- Two letters of evaluation
- A test of English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Course-by-course transcript evaluation from a professional evaluation service currently recognized by NACES
International25160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 740 USD per credit during 12 months.
National25160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 740 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.