The programme focuses mainly on the study of the World Trade Organisation, of the European Union in an economic perspective and of international economic development. The MINTEC also aims at providing students with some basic knowledge of international law, contracts and markets regulations. The syllabus also aims at giving international students the basics in French legal methodology and in French as a foreign language.
- Civil procedure.
- Constitutional law I
- Criminal law.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEconomics International Law View 13 other Masters in International Law in France
- create your application file on line: eCandidatures
- download, print and send the application file with all the required documents before the indicated deadline.
- follow your application status on line : eCandidatures
- if you are selected, you have a week to confirm your acceptance. Then, you will be contacted by the Toul’box team (TSE All in “Welcome package”offered by the school-lien) to help you to prepare your arrival in Toulouse (accommodation, pick up at the Airport, French classes, administrative procedures, etc)
- Registration formalities and payment will take place in September (in Toulouse).
International300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 300 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 300 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.