The objective of the Master Program in Media and Communication Management from Yeditepe University is to train our students as media professionals who could effectively create and manage content in fields like public relations, marketing, advertising, and online journalism, and who could use and lead the technical and aesthetic languages of divergent media settings. It is also our objective to educate prospective communication scholars who will make valuable contributions to the discipline.
Work Areas of Our Graduates:
Thanks to the current changes in media settings as a result of the developing information communication technologies, the graduates from the Master Program in Media and Communication could enjoy a rich variety of work opportunities. Our graduates could work in any private, public or non-governmental organization in the media sector.
They could work as editors and producers in the press, radio, television, and motion pictures production companies; as opinion researchers, search engine consultants, and reputation managers in public relations and consultancy firms; as media content-producers and mobile marketing directors in advertising agencies, and as social media specialists in various public, private, and non-governmental organizations. In other words, they could find employment in any professional positions requiring the production and management of media-related content.
Our vision is to become a program that makes a name for itself at the national and international levels, both in professional and scientific terms, with its modern and innovative education program in media and communication management, which combines theory and practice balancedly and which keeps with the current developments and needs in the media.Our missionis to educate our students as media professionals who could effectively create and manage content in fields like public relations, marketing, advertising, and online journalism, and who could use and lead the technical and aesthetic languages of divergent media settings and also as prospective communication scholars who will have a say in the international arena and make valuable contributions to the discipline.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Theories (Thesis and Non-Thesis)
- Political Communication Campaigns (Thesis and Non-Thesis)
- Brand Management and Corporate Communicaton (Thesis and Non-Thesis)
- Communication Research and Scientific Ethics (Thesis and Non-Thesis Program)
- Media Analysis (Thesis and Non-Thesis)
- Seminar in Communication Studies (Thesis)
- Communication Anthropology (Thesis and Non-Thesis)
- Media and Collective Memory (Thesis and Non-Thesis).
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Media Management View 9 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution.
- For Research Master’s degree programs (Master’s degree programs with thesis), the minimum required ALES score is 55. (Test results older than three years from the date of the application are not valid and will not be accepted). Candidates who do not have ALES certificate at the application date may register as a "Conditional student".
- For English language proficiency, the minimum required YOKDIL,YDS score is 55 and minimum required TOEFL score is 66 (Test results older than five years from the date of the application are not valid and will not be accepted).
International7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- (Thesis) 10.000 $
- (Non-Thesis) 7.000 $
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.