English from Salisbury University is both competitive and nurturing. The program is large enough to offer high-quality instruction from faculty who are actively engaged in scholarship and publication, while, at the same time, small enough to promote collegiality among M.A. candidates and faculty and to ensure personalized attention as students proceed through their chosen areas of study.
- Social Media and Marketing Specialist
- Television and Radio Producer
- Composition and Research
- Literature and Film
- Study of Language
- Understanding Poetry (Genre)
- The Art of The Drama (Genre)
- Aspects of The Novel (Genre)
- The Short Story (Genre)
- Satire (Genre)
- African-American Short Story
- Latina/o Literature
- Ethnic Literature of the United States
- American Women Writers of Color
- Writing About Cinema
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Fall for Teaching Assistant candidates: March 1st
DisciplinesHistory Language Studies Literature View 724 other Masters in Literature in United States
- To be considered for admission, students must have completed a bachelor’s degree in English (or a related field) with a minimum 3.0 GPA in those courses.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Applicants who wish to be considered for Teaching Assistantships are required to have acceptable scores on the GRE General Test.
- For applicants who are not requesting consideration for Teaching Assistantships, GRE General Test, MAT or Praxis I scores are acceptable.
- Submit a Graduate Application
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Submit Residency Documentation
International12309 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 746 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12309 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 746 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State6798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 412 USD per credit during 24 months.
Graduate Non-Resident Regional Hagerstown 496 USD
Living costs for Salisbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.