Welcome to the Public Health program at the University of North Texas Health Science Center, where you can answer the call to discover solutions to society’s challenges and make the community around you better than it was yesterday.
MPH Public Health Leadership: Whether pursuing public health work in a governmental, non-governmental, profit or non-profit capacity, our graduates will be equipped with a skill-set that will enable them to emerge as prominent leaders in the field. The MPH in Public Health Leadership will equip graduates with a set of interdisciplinary skills to tackle issues at the heart of population health, community health, health equity, and a host of other public health issues.
- MPH students complete an intensive hands-on experience with local public health non-profits, governmental institutions or health systems.
- UNTHSC places students with organizations based on their field passions and career goals.
- Students complete 600 hours over the course of 3 semesters, starting the summer semester following year 1 in the program.
- Through this experience, students complete a significant project on behalf of the organization. This could entail designing and delivering a new education program, supporting and analyzing a deep data set or managing policy analysis and development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Master of Public Health in Public Health Leadership is a 48 semester credit hour skill-based program designed to transform students into the public health leaders of tomorrow.
- Whether pursuing public health work in a governmental, non-governmental, profit or non-profit capacity, our graduates will be equipped with a skillset that will enable them to emerge as prominent leaders in the field.
- The Public Health Leadership MPH will equip graduates with a set of interdisciplinary skills to tackle issues at the heart of population health, community health, health equity, and a host of other public health issues. Graduates are prepared to effectively engage communities as partners to strengthen their capacity to change social and environmental conditions.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 824 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts. Transcripts from all schools attended. Even schools that didn’t ultimately award a degree, all are required.
- Official graduate test scores. GRE or alternative graduate entrance exam is required. GRE institution code 6565 for SOPHAS applicants / 6128 for HAMPCAS applicants. Other accepted tests include GMAT, MCAT, PCAT, LSAT and DAT.
- 3 Letters of Recommendation. Ideal sources include academic professors, academic advisors and employment/internship supervisors. Physician shadowing letters are not recommended. Letters from friend or relative are never appropriate.
- Personal Statement. Describe your interest in the field of study (degree and concentration) to which you are applying, your career goals, how the program will help you reach those goals and why you chose the UNT Health Science Center School of Public Health for your graduate education.
- Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
International9825 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9825 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National9825 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9825 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State3275 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3275 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.