Give you an overview of the audit and consultancy missions and promote both the acquisition of technical tools and decision-making skills that allow taking immediate responsibility in an international context.
Graduates of the MS Auditing and Consulting programme at ESCP Business School are destined to audit in international law firms that offer fast and brilliant careers for highly motivated personalities. But they may still prefer other activities: consulting in specialised firms, functions in the financial services of large organisations and banks or in an "Internal Audit" department in multinational companies.
ESCP Business School is Multi-Accredited: AACSB, EQUIS,EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial audit
- Audit and Internal Control
- Financial Accounting: French Standards and International Standards (IFRS)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Finance
- Business Law and Taxation
- Cost Analysis and Management Control
- The professions of the council
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Auditing Risk Management View 86 other Masters in Business Administration in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A copy of the Master's degree or a certificate of schooling for the current diploma
- Transcripts of your two years of Master
- A copy of your passport or identity card (double-sided)
- An updated curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation (they can be sent separately and in a different format than the one proposed).
- A copy of your TOEFL or TOEIC scores (listening and reading) or IELTS (passed in the last two years)
- An identity photo (JPEG format)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19200 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA19200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19200 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.