With an MS degree in Statistical Analytics, Computing and Modeling, graduates can go on to hold research associate positions in academic research centers, pharmaceutical companies, join a private sector consulting firm, or begin a Ph.D. program in Statistics, Biostatistics, Biomathematics or other fields. With an MS in Statistical Analytics, Computing and Modeling, one can advance his/her career in almost any field, including education, science, technology, healthcare, government, or business.
- Students are required to complete 30 or 36 credit hours depending on the choice of Thesis or Project option. Thesis option includes 18 hours of core courses (including 6 Thesis hours) and 12 hours of elective courses. Project option includes 21 hours of core courses (including 3 Project hours) and 15 hours of elective courses.One component of the thesis or project entails experience with statistical consulting at the Office of Statistical Support for Research (OSSR).
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMathematics View 563 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- Complete and Submit the online application
- $35 Non-refundable Application Fee
- Official Transcripts from all previously attended Colleges and/or Universities. Degrees must be earned from schools that are accredited by one of the seven regional accrediting bodies recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- Students applying for a graduate program in business must submit either a Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) (Code#6822) score or a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation are required for students majoring in any doctoral program
- Proof of English Proficiency
International28364 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14182 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National28364 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14182 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5888 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.