- To develop master level engineering graduates with a broad understanding of the problem-solving, design, and research skills necessary to operate in the interdisciplinary arena of civil engineering.
- To provide master level candidates with sufficient depth in at least one of four areas in civil engineering (geotechnical, structural, transportation, or water resources) to be able to design increasingly complex systems in that area
- Theory of Elasticity
- Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design
- Engineering Reinforced Concrete Slabs
- Numerical Methods in Civil Engineering
- Finite Element Methods in Engineering
- Hydraulics of Open Channels
- Engineering Mechanics of Fiber Composites
- Foundation Engineering I
- Structural Dynamics
- Foundation Engineering II
- Advanced Strength of Materials
- Advanced Structural Analysis
- Water Resources Engineering
- Transportation Engineering I
- Groundwater Hydrology
- Physicochemical Treatment of Water and Wastewater
- Advanced Structural Engineering
- Advanced Structural Steel Design
- Biological Treatment of Wastewater
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 366 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Complete and Submit the online application
- $35 Non-refundable Application Fee
- Official Transcripts from all previously attended Colleges and/or Universities. Degrees must be earned from schools that are accredited by one of the seven regional accrediting bodies recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- Students applying for a graduate program in business must submit either a Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) (Code#6822) score or a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation are required for students majoring in any doctoral program
- Proof of English Proficiency
International28364 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14182 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National28364 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14182 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5888 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.