The objectives of the graduate studies in the Chemical and Natural Gas Engineering programs are as follows.
- To prepare students for successful careers and major contributions to the chemical process and petroleum industries by instilling in them fundamental concepts as well as practical knowledge of modern engineering to overcome current as well as future challenges of the industries.
- To prepare students for doctoral study in petroleum/chemical or related disciplines.
- To instill in students a sense of responsibility to their profession and to society in general.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Transport Processes
- Separation Processes
- Chemical Process Design and Economics
- Optimization of Chemical Processes
- Simulation and Analysis of Chemical Engineering Processes
- Chemical and Catalytic Reaction Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Advanced Natural Gas Processing
- Advanced Process Dynamics and Control
- Advanced Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Advanced Problems in Chemical Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 175 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
- Complete and Submit the online application
- $35 Non-refundable Application Fee
- Official Transcripts from all previously attended Colleges and/or Universities. Degrees must be earned from schools that are accredited by one of the seven regional accrediting bodies recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- Students applying for a graduate program in business must submit either a Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) (Code#6822) score or a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation are required for students majoring in any doctoral program
- Proof of English Proficiency
International28364 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14182 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National28364 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14182 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11776 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5888 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.