Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania’s Master of Science in Nursing Administration program emphasizes the acquisition of essential management skills, including:
- organizational assessment
- budget and accounting
- principles of management
- information systems
- and ethical behavior in organizations.
- Managerial Decision Making
- Human Resources Skills for Managers
- Management and Organizational Behavior in Health Care Delivery Systems
- Principled Leadership Ethics, & Professional Development
- Global Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Nursing Health Sciences View 2438 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- The online application requires a non-refundable application fee of $35 for United States applicants/$60 for International applicants that will be paid online at the end of the electronic application via credit card.
- Transcripts should indicate degree granted and/or show the most recent semester grades/current semester in progress and be sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions from your respective institution.
- GRE and GMAT scores are requested directly through ETS.
International11208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5604 USD per semester during 12 months.
National11208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5604 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3984 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Bloomsburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.