The advanced, innovative, practice-based teaching of the Master’s degree programme International Finance from Berlin School of Economics and Law prepares its students for the real-world challenges of the international financial market by focussing equally on Corporate and Capital Market Finance. The international orientation of the course is matched only by the cosmopolitan nature of the student body.
Graduates of the degree programme leave with a comprehensive knowledge of the International Finance and are equipped with the skills requisite to addressing the complex issues and problems with which their later careers will present them.
The broad subject base of the Master’s degree programme equips its graduates with the knowledge and skills required to address the issues facing internationally-active companies and financial institutions. Feedback from our alumni show the value of this qualification in opening doors in a range of professional situations in the international finance industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Corporate Finance
- Financial Economics
- Corporate Financial Theory and Policy
- International Accounting
- Financial Risk Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Risk Management View 8 other Masters in Risk Management in Germany
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree in Business Studies
- Placement (at least 6 months), referring to financial topics; if not shown, a placement has to be done during the third semester; the programme will then last four semesters
- At least 210 ECTS credit points. Applicants with 180 ECTS credits will be required to obtain the additional 30 ECTS credits by completing a placement in the third semester (the programme will then last four semesters)
- Excellent English skills proved by TOEFL – at least iBT 83, or IELTS – at least 6.0
- Letter of motivation and Curriculum Vitae in English
- evidence specifically of having completed undergraduate modules in basic lectures in Finance and Investment Theory, Corporate Finance, Macroeconomics
- By voluntarily providing a GMAT score of 600 Points or above, you can significantly increase your chance of admission (in this case an English proof is not necessary)
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
There are is no tuition. You only have to pay the €300 semester enrolment fees and an administration fee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.