The progressive, challenging curricula — along with distinguished experienced faculty — provide vital knowledge and skills to develop competence in the multifaceted roles of advanced nursing practice.
Graduates of the Nursing from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania are prepared to pursue a career as an Advanced Practice Nurse, to assume leadership roles, and the opportunity to specialize in areas like population health, primary care, or school health.
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Administration
- Community Health Specialization
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 379 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Review your resume: Most graduate programs require you to submit a resume. Your resume should reflect you as a professional and showcase your skills. Whether you are starting with the basics or just looking to update the content, your resume should be a snapshot of your most applicable experiences.
- Write a statement of goals: A statement of goals, also known as a “statement of purpose” or “personal statement” is a document that demonstrates your writing ability on a personal level.
- Ask for letters of recommendation: While your transcripts will showcase your academic accomplishments, admissions counselors want to know more about you- from someone else.
- Graduate standardized testing: The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) and Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores are required for some program admission. Consult your program webpage or program coordinator for specific admission/score requirements.
International23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State15480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.