Curriculum of the Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner program from Texas A&M International University is aimed at educating advance practice nurse leaders who, through research, policy, and practice promote the health and wellbeing of local, national and international communities so that all people can thrive. In doing so, it underscores its geographic and institutional strengths to prepare nursing prospects.
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Rehabilitation Centers, Summer Camps, State and Local Health Departments, Colleges and Universities, Insurance Companies, and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods&Stat Analysis
- Healthcare Informatics
- Healthcare Policy&Social Just
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Prim Care Adults,Geriatric&Fam
- Primary Care of Peds&Families
- Prim Care Adult&Women's Health
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Management Health Sciences View 867 other Masters in Health Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Baccalaureate nursing degree (BSN) from a nationally accredited University/College.
- Successful completion of an undergraduate statistics course.
- Minimum 2.7 overall GPA and 3.0 upper-level GPA (nursing courses).
- Valid RN license without restrictions in the State of Texas.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience as a Registered Nurse in the hospital setting.
- Required proof of medical insurance, immunizations, and criminal/drug screening data submitted through Verified Credentials at expense of student
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10468 USD per semester during 24 months.
National20936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10468 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9164 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4582 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.