The Business Administration program is offered by Pacific Lutheran University.
The PLU difference:
- Afternoon and evening classes
- Designed for both business and non-business majors
- Finish as quickly as 9 months
- AACSB accredited, Doctoral trained faculty, small class size
- Ten day international business study abroad built into the program cost
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Business Perspectives
- Legal, Ethical and Social Responsibilities of Business
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Marketing Management
- Organizations, Leadership, and Change Management
- Understanding and Managing Financial Resources
- Supply Chain and Information Management
- Quantitative and Managerial Decision Analysis
- Business Strategy and Innovation Management
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 369 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GMAT or GRE (standard application), in rare circumstances may be waived, contact the Program Director
- Statement of Professional Goals (standard application)
- Resume (standard application)
- Official transcript (standard application)
- Two letters of recommendation (standard application)
International41120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20560 USD per semester and a duration of 9 months.
National41120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20560 USD per semester and a duration of 9 months.
Gundar King was a professor, dean, scholar, essayist and promoter of higher education. He spent his entire academic career at Pacific Lutheran University. Both colleagues and students benefited from his wisdom and fellowship. Gundar was a guiding spirit in directing the growth of the School of Business. He was instrumental in establishing a Master of Business Administration program at PLU.
- Award Amount: $2,291
- Application Deadline: Already awarded for 17-18 school year.
- Criteria: For current students. Graduate student standing in the MBA, enrollment in 8 or more graduate credits in Spring 2018.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.