The International Management program at the Australian National University provides specialised knowledge and skills in the area of international business, and can be tailored to include a second specialisation.
- Evaluate and synthesize evidence to inform decision making
- Create opportunities and novel solutions to organisational challenges
- Work effectively with others to resolve challenges
- Adapt to complex and uncertain situations
- Engage, inform and influence stakeholders
- Incorporate the influence of a changing global environment
- Model ethical behaviour and make principled decisions
- Apply specialised knowledge and skills in the area of international business
ANU ranks among the world's very finest universities. Our nearly 100,000 alumni include political, business, government, and academic leaders around the world.
We have graduated remarkable people from every part of our continent, our region and all walks of life.
- Managing the Global Supply Chain
- International Business Strategies
- Managing in a Global Context
- Technology and Project Management
- Managing Across Cultures
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management Studies View 249 other Masters in Management Studies in Australia
- At a minimum, all applicants must meet program-specific academic/non-academic requirements, and English language requirements. Admission to most ANU programs is on a competitive basis. Therefore, meeting all admission requirements does not automatically guarantee entry.
- Applicants must present a Bachelor degree or international equivalent with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0
International45360 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45360 AUD per year during 24 months.
National35430 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35430 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.