Our program includes a course sequence that has been verified by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board to meet the educational coursework requirements to apply to the BACB to apply to take examinations related to Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). The full master’s program curriculum consists of 24-30 seminar credits plus 15 to 16.5 credits that include electives, faculty-sponsored directed study, master’s projects or theses, and an exam review course, for a total of 42-43.5 credits. (Changes to the curriculum will reduce these credits to 36.5 starting in the coming year.) Students applying to the BACB for certification are expected to meet additional requirements and should consult with the BACB directly concerning eligibility.
- Behavioral Principles of Learning
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Experimental Analysis of Behavior
- Behavioral Assessment
- Small N Research Design & Analysis
- Legal, Ethical, and Professional Issues in Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Conceptual Issues in Behavior Analysis
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Statistics and Data Analysis For I/O Psychology
For more information please visit the program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 907 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Check your program's application deadline(s), and work backward from the application deadline or start term.
- Start your online application, so you can receive application reminders and updates.
- Order your transcripts or transcript evaluation, and begin organizing your references, personal statements, and admissions tests (if required).
- Submit additional information that your graduate program may require, such as a resume, passing MTEL scores or educator license, or additional writing sample.
- Once ALL materials are received, your file will be reviewed by the department. The turn-around time depends on each individual program.
International9847 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9847 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National9847 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9847 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8227 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8227 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.