Suffolk’s MHA Program is the only active MHA program in New England that’s accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME). This accreditation attests to the scope, quality, and continuous improvement of the education you will receive.
Suffolk’s network will connect you to healthcare organizations around the city, helping you land internships and establish lasting relationships with industry leaders.
- Introduction to Healthcare Programs and Profession
- Introduction to the U.S. Healthcare System
- Health Economics
- Innovation: The Future of Healthcare
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management View 416 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee
- Goal statement (essay)
- Letter of recommendation
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
International35130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17565 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National35130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17565 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.