School Psychology from State University of New York at Oswego prepares graduates to work with children in schools to provide comprehensive behavioral and mental health services, including diagnostic assessment, academic and behavioral interventions, consultation to promote both individual and school-wide learning, and school-based counseling.
Graduates of this program will be prepared to provide psychoeducational services at schools by being able to provide assistance to students, parents and other education professionals.
- Educationally Disabling Conditions and Other Learning Differences
- Individual Cognitive Assessment
- Analysis Individual Learning
- Social, Personal, and Ecological Assessment
- Consultation for Counselors and School Psychologists
- Academic and Educational Interventions
- Social/Emotional and Systems Interventions
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology School Counselling View 565 other Masters in School Counselling in United States
- Official transcript(s)
- GPA of at least 3.0
- GRE scores
- Department interview
- Personal Statement
- English Language Requirements
- A scanned copy of the biographical of your passport
- And an original bank statement with a bank official’s signature and stamp evidencing sufficient funds for your first year at SUNY Oswego
- A completed SUNY International Student Financial Statement signed by all parties
- Two letters of recommendation
- $65 application fee
International20223 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 963 USD per credit during 36 months.
National20223 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 963 USD per credit during 36 months.
In-State9891 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 471 USD per credit during 36 months.
Local fees for students residing in New York for at least 12 months.
Living costs for Oswego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.