Get clinical experience in high schools, colleges, and professional sports, as well as more contemporary settings like ballet studios.
Gain knowledge and skills in our athletic training lab, which provides tables for injury evaluation and state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment.
At Xavier University, our small class sizes allow you to ask the right questions and get the attention you need to succeed and learn.
Athletic Training Program Features
- Spend 4 semesters gaining hands-on clinical experience.
- Gain experience working with Xavier University Division I athletes.
- Gain experience in a variety of settings: local high schools and rehabilitation clinics, professional sports teams, hospitals, and more.
- Focus on professional development both in the classroom and with real-world experiences.
- Personal guidance from instructors and preceptors.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Care and Prevention
- Athletic Training Skills
- Anatomical Kinesiology
- Lower Extremity Injuries
- Therapeutic Intervention
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Interprofessional Collaboration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 399 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- A bachelors degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Overall 3.0 Undergraduate GPA
- Minimum grade of "C" in each pre-requisite courses (C- is not acceptable)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 in all pre-requisite courses:
International670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 670 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 670 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.